Job Reference: BWJ001
Salary: Between 7m – 9m JPY
Other: Promotion opportunities, flex-time, remote work, annual salary review
An opportunity to move your career forward while learning and expanding your skill-set are just some of the key advantageous when working for this organization.
An international work environment, guidance and training, and a clear career path ensure that you have all the tools to succeed.
As an Auditor, you will cover the usual responsibilities such as:
· Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
· Examining company accounts and financial control systems
· Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
· Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
· Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
· Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
· Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
· Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
· Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
Our client is not just looking for senior people to fill this role but is actively encouraging more junior professionals to take advantage of this opportunity also.
If you have a background in Audit or have accounting experience and would like to make the move into Audit then we are very interested to talk with you, share our vision and potentially offer you a wonderful career with us.
Candidates with native or fluent Japanese and English are encouraged to apply.