Job Reference: BWJ022
Salary: 9 – 12 mil JPY
Bonus: Approximately 10-15% depending on company and personal performance
Other: Flexi-time, mentorship, international team, strong brand company
The FAS Manager will be the team leader on projects such as M&A due diligence, valuation, financial modeling, etc. Clients will include small, mid, to large-size companies in various industries (automotive, manufacturing, hotels, real estate, etc.), both domestic and foreign.
+5 years of experience providing financial advisory services (especially M&A due diligence)
CPA preferred but not required
Business level English and Japanese
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Team leader for multiple advisory projects, leading small teams
• Responsible for effective planning, execution and completion of such projects, including coordination with client, target, and various team members (including tax team)
• Coaching and supervising junior team members, providing on-the-job training, allocating work, and reviewing their output (reports, Q&A list, etc.)
• Prepare reports in English and/or Japanese for delivery / reporting to client
• Presenting the report to the client in live or web meetings and conference calls
• Manage the schedule / timeline and communication with client and target to ensure deadlines and expectations of all parties are met
• Communicating and reporting to the Senior Manager or Partner on the status of projects, major issues encountered, or findings made on the DD, etc.
Other: Some domestic and international travel may be required for business and to attend training.